Tuesday, October 29, 2013

why I love the weekends.

I completely understand that the amount of photos in this post is excessive (to put it nicely). But. I don't care.  We had the best day on Sunday.  We took a walk to our favorite donut shop and checked out the sites and fall scenery along the way.  We were gone for a couple of hours but the time went by so fast.  That might explain the large amount of photos. It really was such a beautiful fall day.  Lots of sunshine and blue skies.  Does anyone else get really sad on Sunday evenings?  I hate it when the weekends spent with my little family are over.  

Oh well. Only a few more days until we have another weekend!

Gosh. I love these photos. So many colors.  Such a happy kid. It doesn't get much better than that! Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. You're such a good photographer, Ashlye!! And I love Jackson's Chuck Taylors. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete