Wednesday, October 16, 2013

just for fun...

Here's a random and "just for fun" post because I'm still trying to piece together (several) posts on my 30th birthday and Jackson's 2nd birthday. Not to mention posts on several projects we did around the house last week. So. Many. Things.

So today I'll leave y'all with this post full of photos from a fun day we had back on October 2nd. It was just a fun day.  And there wasn't anything special about it. Just a normal day at our house. And I love that.

I feel like by just glancing at this evening of ours, you can see how many activities we usually do with a toddler's short attention span.  We cover so much ground in so little time. Time to bank these little moments!  You know, back when he was only one year old ;)












 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment