Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Jackson Quincy Turns Two - Party Prep

Jackson's love for dinosaurs is the main inspiration behind this dino-mite birthday party. I know. Its totally find, you can laugh.  Ever since my mom gave him "Big T-Rex" during our birthday getaway to Tennessee, his love for dinosaurs has not faded.  With that said, I started searching in my favorite place to get some ideas.  You'll never guess.  Okay, maybe you will.  Pinterest of course.



I started with the invitation.  I found this one and then made it my own. I am so happy with how it turned out and have received several compliments on it from those that have received it so far.  I love getting creative and actually have it work out!  I love it.

Dino-mite! Kid's Birthday Party Invitation

After seeing this invitation, I also saw this.  Oh. Em. Gee.  I cannot wait to get my hands on these little dinosaurs and fit them with party hats.  I think I'll be much happier with them than anyone else.  And spraypaint? Sign me up. Please keep your fingers crossed that I can get all of these things done in the next 11 or so days. LOL.

And if you are looking for the cutest party supplies, you must check out this site.  I am so excited to have party hats for the little ones that will be running around. They are all going to look so cute!



After shopping on Amazon yesterday and getting most of the things I needed (wanted) for the birthday bash... we are just about set.  Just need to get food and beverages closer to the party and we will be in business.  

Now I just need to get my butt in gear with the DIY-ing once all of the stuff I've ordered arrives (probably tomorrow...thank you Amazon Prime!!!) Oh. And the the little project called the 2nd year video.  That needs to be worked on as of a million years ago.  I have so much to do and only so many days to do it.  I'll have to post his 1 year video next week.  Get your tissues ready!

I will also have to post lots of pictures after the birthday bash so that the two of you that read my blog can see how the party turned out. haha.   I know, I'm very popular! Anyway, stay tuned for that in the next couple of weeks. Putting the whole thing together will be so cute.  At least it is in my mind!

Happy Hump Day!  I am really going to try and make the rest of this week a productive one! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment