Tuesday, October 22, 2013

sunday funday


Sunday was just that... a really, really fun day.  Busier than we had originally expected it to be but so.much.fun.  I just love my little family and I love starting holiday traditions to do together. Having kids is pretty great.  Starting new family traditions is one of those things that I most looked forward to doing!

So...our Sunday...the day started off slowly because the boys let me sleep in a little.  It was much needed!  Once I came downstairs, I relaxed with the boys for a little bit before we decided to decorate the pumpkins we had gotten just the day before.  Instead of carving, we opted for a "less messy" and more kid-friendly version of pumpkin decorating.  We painted them!

 Jackson loves it and I'm pleased with how they turned out!  I love that they are hanging out on the front porch now!






While taking the pumpkins outside, the boys found a couple of new friends...



 As you can see, they were pretty impressed!

The boys. Winding down before nap...


 After Nap. Zoo Boo.


This next one kills me... so funny!!!  #nailedit









 I need to compare the above two with photos taken (almost exactly the same) as last year.  To compare the growth of our little man.  He looks grumpy but I think someone was just ready to hit the road!

Last year... (all I currently have access to is old Instagram photos. I'll try and update when I can get an actual copy from my external hard drive!)

October 2012


The next series of photos were taken on our way home.  I love the view of the trees and all of the fall colors.  And I just love our little city. 



 These next ones crack me up.  Someone was in rare form as we drove home. It totally set the tone for our evening.  And I wouldn't have it any other way!!




1 comment: