Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Brinks - A Family Crest


I saw this while reading through Stephanie's blog.  I say that as if I knew her.... only because I've been a long time reader! Anyway... I saw that she had created a family crest  knew I had to have one too.  I think this pretty little creation does a pretty good job at representing our family!  If you want one too, check out the Gallo Family Vineyards Crest Creator (Please only visit this site if you are age 21 and older! Thank you!)
 

As if you needed meaning behind the crest...

- white wine for me
- red wine for Todd
- corkscrew (to open said bottles of wine)
- a camera for me
- the "iPad" for Todd
- and a "Big T Rex" in honor of our little man


I love it. 

Also, now that I've read through Stephanie's blog, I think it's time to try a bottle of this wine...apparently they cost less than $5 per bottle. Where can I buy it? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment