Thursday, October 17, 2013

for the first time...ever...

I've turned down a Long's donut.  I still cannot believe it, even as I type this.  It may not seem like a big deal to some but it is a big deal to me.  Over the years, no matter if I was calorie counting or watching what I was eating, etc., I always would indulge in a Long's donut if one was available.  They are usually for special occasions so I didn't feel bad indulging every great once in awhile. I still cannot believe that I didn't have one today. So. Proud.

Here's the last Instagram photo I took of a Long's donut.  That must mean it has literally been many months since I've had one.  Because let's be real. I would document the heck out of that. I always do!

 
And let's just continue this post and continue with the randomness of it.  While scrolling through all of my old photos to find the above... I found several more photos that either motivated me or made me smile. So I wanted to post those too.








The end. Happy Thursday.

p.s. I kind of (ok, I really, really) miss my long hair now. Womp womp.


2 comments:

  1. is that a watch?! it's GIANT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is... it is a several year old Garmin GPS watch. The technology has changed so much in the last couple of years to make them so.much.smaller. Thank goodness :) but hey. at the time...it did the job!

      Delete