Thursday, December 19, 2013

happy birthday to you....

This one is for my Momma.  She turns 50 today.  And my family is pretty lucky to have her.  I wanted to share some photos of my mom from the last year or two.  Okay maybe almost three years but who's counting? 
I am so excited to celebrate your birthday with you next week!  Jackson keeps reminding us that we'll be heading your way...soon!  One week from tomorrow and our little family hits the road. 

Happy Birthday Momma.  We love you and miss you so much.  See you next week!!

Finding out that we were pregnant.  February 2011.  I love this so much!!

And just for fun, let's pretend that Justin was able to get everyone to sing Happy Birthday to you last Wednesday.  I mean... the timing is pretty close... we'll take what we can get!! 

Enjoy this little ditty...and I would bet that when he says, "happy birthday brother..." he was really saying, "happy birthday lora!" so listen carefully!!! 



All of that said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment