Thursday, February 13, 2014

today is my half birthday...

...and going through old photos make me really happy.  And I love random... if you haven't noticed. 

I needed some little snippets of happiness and "sunshine" today.  This terrible winter weather drags on and is taking my happy attitude with it.  At least I can pretend that Spring is just around the corner. I'll just have to keep pretending!!

These are some of my favorite, super old, photos. I hope you enjoy.

p.s. I FINALLY have internet back at home and lots of photos and things to write about saved up.  Now that I have glorious internet... I promise to have more interesting things to say very soon so please, stick with me :) 

These photos do the following:
1. Make me wish it WAS Spring.
2. Make me miss packing for my wedding/honeymoon...and Jamaica. Because why wouldn't I miss Jamaica?
3. Little Landen.  He was/is so precious.
4. Make me want to spend today with Todd and Jackson.
5. Kiss.Those.Baby.Cheeks.
6. Make me miss my long hair. Same story, different day.
7. Also make me want to go back to Hawaii.
8. Remind me of this one time when I used to add photos to Flickr. Like all.the.time.
9. Donuts.
10. Reminds me how much I love the garden bar

Told you this was random.

Happy Thursday.
 

2 comments: