Monday, October 7, 2013

Motivation Monday - 10.07.2013

I forgot to weigh in this morning but I'm feeling pretty good.  I don't have high hopes for a weight loss although I did really, really well with tracking in MFP the entire week leading up to the weekend.  Monday - Friday I was all about it and under my calorie goal every single day. Friday night rolls around and we had dinner at our favorite Mexican food restaurant (again!) and Saturday was IKEA day (although it is the best, it does involve several hours of sitting in the car) and Chipotle for lunch and then pizza on Sunday.  

Luckily, doing laundry and running several errands helped me to keep my activity up yesterday.  This is the most activity I've had in awhile.  Now I just need to start running again.  I guess one thing at a time?


Ally and I are officially registered for the Drumstick Dash on November 28th so it is time to get my butt back in gear!  Once we do this race, that will be my 4th race in 2013. Woah.

To try and get myself back up and running (haha - lame) I am going to attempt this training plan once again.  I look forward to getting my mileage back up and feeling better!  Time to lace up those running shoes!

So if I I was to start the training program this week...this is how my running/training week will look:

Sunday: Rest or Easy Walk - CHECK!  I got plenty of steps yesterday!

Monday: Weight Training or Cross Training

Tuesday: Run 1 Mile

Wednesday: Weight Training or Cross Training

Thursday: Run 1 Mile

Friday:  Cross Train or Rest

Saturday:  Run 1.5 Miles

I better make sure my watch is charged up and ready to go... now to find a workout to do this evening!  Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. Great job! You got this... Cant wait to watch you kick some butt and then eat our faces off! ;)

    ReplyDelete