Monday, November 25, 2013

it is officially official. (this is a running post, don't get too excited)

Source.

 Bib # 12261.  I'm signed up!

Marcie and I are now registered for the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon on May 3, 2013.  According to their website, there are...158Days16Hours47Minutes5Seconds until the race. Not than anyone is counting! ;)

I am so excited.  Now to keep running and also to participate in the training sessions. I have never done those before so I'm a little bit overly excited about it.  I cannot believe it will happen again.  

And just for fun and reliving the memories, here are a few photos from the Mini Marathon 2013.  Looking at these makes me (miss my long hair...) want to do it all over again.  The feeling of crossing the finish line cannot be explained!  I am so excited that you'll get to experience that feeling too, Marcie!!!



Banner Image


EEEeeeek. Yay.
Countdown to the Mini-Marathon

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEK! I'm equally nervous and excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG in love with this. Best experience of my life. SO excited to watch you guys kick tushy!

    ReplyDelete