Thursday, January 2, 2014

making stuff happen.

Well crap. I signed up for another half marathon for this year.  The first in May and the second is now in November.  

A couple of my friends are running it too so that only helped to push me in the right direction.  That and the discount on the race entry until midnight tonight. I'm a sucker for a good sale price!

Monumental Half... I'll see you November 1st!!

source
 
 Who is this girl that keeps signing up for these dang races?! I guess when you have the motivation and the drive, you better run with it.  So that's what I'm doing.  This will be my best fitness year yet.  

I am also quite intrigued with these beauties.  I've been so tempted to try one of their workout series in the last year or so and now with it being a new year, it is the perfect time to start.  Plus, I love the sound of this new one! Not only that... they have a new show on Bravo so that's even more ways for me to watch these girls in action and hopefully keep me on the motivation train.

I am so ready to be the best version of me.  I still cannot believe the things I've been doing in the last year and it is hard to imagine that this year can be even better but I'm totally willing to give it a try!

Let's make things happen.  And thanks to Meagan for this gem... #positivity2014 . WOOT.

Now. Time to get that treadmill warmed up once again...


2 comments: