Sunday, December 1, 2013

christmas bucket list - 2013

I'm currently still recovering and digesting from all things Thanksgiving.  After having 3 separate celebrations, we all needed a little bit of a break.  Most of the weekend so far  has been spent totally relaxing and not doing much of anything. Aren't days like that fantastic? So while I draft a Thanksgiving post (or two, or three...) it is time to slip in a little taste of Christmas to kick off the month of December!

After seeing a few of these around Pinterest and Blog Land, I thought it might be fun to make one for my own family.  Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is time to celebrate all things Christmas!  I've been waiting and waiting and it is finally time! Here are some of the most important things I could think of in terms of a Christmas Bucket List for this year.  What would you add to your family's Christmas Bucket List?



Happy December 1st!!  Let all of the Christmas games begin!!!  I'll be sure to check in as we (hopefully) accomplish some of our bucket list items.  I cannot wait to spend time and make these memories with my family. I'm completely aware that I'm a sap.  We'll all just have to deal with it. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment