Saturday, November 30, 2013

citrus lane - november box

We've been getting Citrus Lane boxes delivered every month for several months now.  This time I decided it was actually time to talk about it! What better day than the last of the month (soon we'll have the December box on the way... cannot wait to see what it holds!)

Have you heard of Citrus Lane yet?  Jackson loves it!  He is not quite to the age yet where he looks forward to the box coming in the mail...but... I have a feeling that's just around the corner.  He does love it when I show him the new box and we open it together to discover all of the goodies.  And honestly, for the price, all of the goodies have been worth it! I have yet to be disappointed.  This would make a great gift too for your friends/family members with little ones.  

Here's what came in this month's box.  What a good deal, right?!  And did I mention that in every box there is a little gift for the Momma of the house? What's not to love? :)





The verdict on the November box?  Winner!  I can happily say that we've enjoyed every single product. Keep them coming, Citrus Lane!!  If anyone has any questions about it, I'd love to answer them.  Having toys and treats delivered to your door never sounds like a bad thing to me!

These next photos have nothing to do with this post.  I just like them because my boys are the cutest.  

The end.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment