Friday, December 6, 2013


Here's a little of what we have in store for this frigid wintry weekend...
- Tonight the hubby and I are going to attempt to make salt dough ornaments. Impromptu in-home date night? Okay!
- Saturday morning a friend's daughter is coming over for a play date. I have something fun planned for the little ones to do while she's over!
- Sunday afternoon is Jackson's first trip to the circus.  Even though we've talked about it, I don't know that he totally grasps the concept.  I cannot wait to watch him experiencing something like that for the first time.  That is what motherhood is all about.  Getting to watch your child have every. single. life experience. All for the first time.

I'm just happy to report that it is Friday and (almost) officially Friday evening.  Party time!  Or if you are me, it is ... go pick your kid up from school, make dinner, play, bathe the kid, read him lots of stories, put him to bed and then try not to fall asleep on the couch afterwards...time. ;)

What are you up to this weekend? Any big plans?
What are your favorite things to do when it is cold outside and you don't feel like leaving the house? Share with me! It might be a long winter...

0 comments:

Post a Comment