Thursday, December 5, 2013

merry christmas. version 2011.

I do realize that I've had many posts lately that have taken us a few steps back in time. I just really, really want to make sure these things get documented for us to look back on later.  And since this will be Jackson's THIRD Christmas already, I thought it was appropriate to at least document the first two!  I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed.  I cannot believe how much he has changed.  Look at that chunky, smiley baby.  It makes my ovaries hurt a little. But just a little.

So please, step back in time with me and enjoy a photo recap of our first Christmas as a family of three!

These first two were taken a few days before Christmas.  Oh that boy. Stole my heart from day one.


 

These are photos from our first Christmas morning together.  
 


Then it was off to Grandma Brink's house for the afternoon and evening. 

Jackson and his Aunt Melissa.  She MADE that stocking for him. It is so beautiful!


 Next up... a Christmas 2012 post. Because I need to. ;)  I hope y'all don't mind the photo overload from years past! Man oh man. Brings back so many memories. I KNOW that I'll love looking back on these and honestly (sadly) this post is really the first thing I've done with any of these photos.  I'm so glad they aren't just lost the computer somewhere!  I'm really going to have to make an effort to DO something with the thousands and thousands (not exaggerating) photos I have. And that's just in the last couple of years...


0 comments:

Post a Comment