Tuesday, December 24, 2013

merry christmas eve!

I am thankful that this morning I was able to wake up on my own...or whenever Todd got up for work (boo) and that I get to sip coffee and share oatmeal for breakfast with my little man.  I am SO glad that he and I get a couple of days to hang out together this week.  Today is Day 1 of Christmas Vacation.  I hope we can find some super fun things to do together. 

Maybe we'll stay in our pajamas all day long?  Read lots of stories...lots of Christmas stories!



Reading Polar Express. He actually sat and listened to the entire story. And asked to read it again. Oh how I love that boy.


One cool thing about today... we'll be starting one of our new traditions this evening!  A special gift for my boy. A Christmas Eve Box.  
I found this idea on Pinterest and I'm SO excited about it.

Here's what Jackson's looks like!



What are your Christmas Eve traditions?

Merry Christmas Eve!  Santa comes tonight!!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment