Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bad day(s)...

Everyone has them and some are worse than others.  I just feel like I'm not having the best luck these last handful of days.  Luckily I can say that as of this afternoon things are turning around.  I am thankful that I can say nothing terrible has happened.  I just feel like I have been really stressed and feeling like things aren't going my way.  Nothing crazy to report...it's just that things haven't been working out in the positive ways I'd like them to! Good thing these kinds of days don't last...I'm tired! 

You know what helps bad moods and bad days?  Running and pasta. And wine.  And friends that are understanding and so supportive.  And an awesome husband that tells you to go for a run and he will get Jackson fed and bathed.  And a little boy that runs to his momma and gives the best hugs when I pick him up from school.  The BEST HUGS. And did I mention pasta? And wine?

Sounds like hubby isn't haven't his best day today (working in retail - even with online sales! -  Is super crazy this time if year with Black Friday well on its way!) so tonight the boys and I will hopefully have a delicious dinner (Mexican food anyone?) and many smiles this evening.  That sounds pretty good to me.

And these pictures are just a couple of me attempting to better my mood yesterday. Little by little. 

Let's make tomorrow awesome! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment