Tuesday, November 19, 2013

friends + pasta + wine + kiddos + crafting = super fun saturday

Seriously. I take too many photosBut I love that I will be able to look back at this post later and smile because I can see exactly what we were up to that evening. That has to be one of the best perks of actually taking photos... you can "see" the memories you made.  Anyway. That could be an entire post on its own!  Back to Saturday...

With our Drumstick Dash approaching (we seriously only have 9 days until Thanksgiving? SERIOUSLY?), my friends and I decided that we should make some type of costume to wear during the race. You know, to make it more fun and festive and all.  We decided on making some tutus!  

Meagan (and Lucy!) and Marcie came over for pasta, wine and crafting.  The kiddos got to hang out and play and had the best time.  We got to chat and eat and start our tutu making.  All in all I'd say we had a pretty good time.  And those babies. I'm glad they got to be a part of the evening too.  I kind of like them both ;)  And as you'll see, my boy sure loves all of these ladies. He's a lucky guy to have them around!

So here's how our Saturday evening looked in a million and one photos.  You'll have to stay tuned for the the final tutu photos!  Those will make their debut at the race...plus, we still have to finish them. Minor details...

Enjoy and thanks again to my friends for being awesome, as usual!!



1 comment:

  1. oh those babies. and that garlic bread.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
    (also, i look like a homeless person, but whatever)

    ReplyDelete