Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Loves.

Feeling a little under the weather today so I don't have much exciting to say. I don't have the energy for it. LOL lazy town, party of one!  Also, since our trick-or-treating was moved from yesterday until today (since when does this get rescheduled?  "In my day...") I don't have an exciting Halloween post to give you.  That will be next week!  So, instead I'm putting together another random assortment of things I'm loving.  And it is random!

1. Nashville.
photo credit: abc.go.com


2. This outfit.



3.  Babies in Halloween costumes.
This would be my little monster on his first Halloween in 2011.  Jackson was 18 days new. melt.my.heart.


4. Qdoba.  And a friend that knows you aren't feeling well so they are planning on bringing you Qdoba for lunch.  To help you feel better of course.  I really do have some pretty nice friends.


5. Fall colors. I'm obsessed.  And now I'm sad a little because the big storm that brought us more than an inch of rain and the 70 mph winds last night blew so many of the beautiful leaves from the trees.  I knew it was coming but now the trees are looking less vibrant and more sad.  Signs of winter ahead.  I'm in denial!


6. Running with friends.  The same friend that is bringing me Qdoba is also my weekend running friend (when I used to be a runner!) and hopefully this weekend if I'm feeling better, we plan on meeting up for another weekend long run.  The best part of it is that we each get "me" time, we get to talk to each other AND we always get Starbucks after.  It is the best.  I really hope I start feeling better because I don't want to miss it.  Thank you in advance Meagan for inviting me. I SO want to be there!  It is so nice to have a running buddy to make those long runs more bearable.  And a little bird told me that our friend Marcie will be there too.  I really need to feel better! I want to hang out with my friends this weekend!



7. My hubby. I've said it before and I'll say it again.  This week I missed him because he spent half the week in Chicago for work.  Home is just not the same without him.  Jackson and I are especially glad to have him back.



8. I love that my son loves to dress up.  Even if he requests to be a princess or ballerina.  I am happy to oblige when I can.  So last night, we were pretty ballerinas.  We danced and played dinosaurs.  It was kind of lovely.



9. Crossing things off lists. I love that feeling of accomplishment.  I am the type of person that will write something down, just so I can cross it off.  I'm strange like that.  But I love looking back and seeing progress.  Aaaah. Love it.



10. Blogs. I follow way too many and I'm really, really hoping that one day I will get to form some new friendships based on our little spaces on the internet.  There are so many lovely women out there that I totally feel like I can relate to.  The internet is a wonderful thing.  Helping people connect that have never actually met. I'm really hoping that I'll find some new friends and be able to connect.  So many of these bloggers I've been following for years (hello, stalker much?) and would love to have them learn a little more about me too.  Rambling.  I just love the whole idea of it.  Blogging. Friends. All of it.

That's probably enough for today. I have what just happened. I need a nap. And I'm pretty sure my Qdoba is on the way.  Happy Friday to me!

Stay tuned next week for things that might actually make sense.  Thanks for sticking with me.  If you made it to the bottom of this most random list, you probably deserve a cookie, or maybe a cupcake!


0 comments:

Post a Comment