Thursday, January 23, 2014

so this one time i took a short break from blogging...

...without even realizing it. Oops.  
Life happens people.  
I've been busy doing all kinds of things.  All good things.
Including having fun with my little family and for that I'm not mad!

I've been working.  And driving to work in the snow (not so good).  Spending more time in the car than usual and belting out my favorite JT songs.  The usual.  But it does help when you've had more snow in Indiana than you've ever experienced in your own lifetime.  JT always helps.

We've been cooking most nights during the week.  That is a welcomed change in our house!  We used to cook fairly often but we also used to go out for dinner at least once or twice a week.  We haven't eaten anywhere but our house or a family member or friend's house since December.  Crazy talk.

We've been spending lots of time together. Lots of playing. Play doh. Cars. Dinosaurs. Dragons and knights. Lots of running "to the book club!"

We've been grocery shopping as a family every Saturday morning. And I love that.
 

I've been running.  Well run/walking but mostly running.  3 weeks straight and that feels amazing.  Let's keep this motivation coming!

I took Jackson to the Indianapolis Children's Museum for the first time. And since it was a free day, I only ended up spending $2 so that he and I could ride the carrousel. 

Which also leads to...we've been saving money. Lots of money. THAT feels good. Hooray.

I'd say that January has been pretty good to us despite the cruddy weather.  I'm just sorry that I haven't had time to write all of it down yet.  Until that time comes, I'm going to keep running, keep taking pictures and keep enjoying life.  
It's a pretty good one.

And because I love random... here are some photos from a "Random" set I've got saved on Flickr.  My mom did a quick photo shoot of us way back in 2007 or 2008 to make our wedding reception invites. Or as we'd like to call them... our engagement photos. LOL.
One word description - babies.



0 comments:

Post a Comment