Tuesday, March 4, 2014

my blog turns one...

Well folks... one year ago today, I hit publish on my very first blog post.  You can read all about it here.  It is hard to believe that a year has already gone by! Looking back at pictures from this time last year are amazing... so much has changed.  

For starters...look at how much my Jackson has grown!
(here it comes..photo dump...)









 

In this last year, I've really started exercising, Jackson has grown from a baby into a small boy. Oh that boy. We've started budgeting like crazy, taken a few vacations and just plain had fun.  So much has happened in this last year and I cannot wait to see what the next year holds for my little family.  

I kind of like them.  And I kind of like this little space of mine on the world wide web... Although it has only been a year, it is so nice to be able to look back and see what we were up to.  I will never regret having these moments in writing to look back on.

Thank you for sticking around and I hope to have so much more to tell you as we go into year two of this blog.  

Thank you for reading! :)

(all photos courtesy of my iphone and originally posted via instagram)

2 comments:

  1. Lu and Jackson!! That seems like yesterday! Can't time slow down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean... these pictures came from the night they had just played in the tub. I saved those for us. lol. they are the cutest. seriously.

      Delete