Thursday, March 6, 2014

citrus lane - february

Oh I love when I open the mailbox and find that our next little box of goodies has been delivered!

(I just realized that I haven't said a word about our Citrus Lane subscription since last November. My goodness. So many goodies have been received since then...)
 
It is always so fun to open it up and see what we've got this time!

I was a big fan of this month's box.  Here's a quick look inside:


It is now the beginning of March and we've had our February box for a week or two.  I cannot imagine that I'm the only one that opens it right away...and then saves these little treasures for a rainy day?  Sometimes it is nice to save a book, or a new toy for a day that seems well deserved... or you have a little bit longer of a car trip, doctor visit, etc. and new stuff is always good to have saved.  

For example, a little boy that I know was not interested in napping this weekend. And then I remembered the new book.  He was happy to then run right upstairs and sit in the rocking chair with me.  I just had a feeling that the dragons in the book would be a hit...they were. ;)

The Build-A-Sandwich was also great to have in the car.  We threw all of the pieces in a bag and he would open and close the bag, "making lunch" for himself over and over.

The hand lotion is currently in my purse because I am the type of person that needs lotion every 5 minutes or so.  Seriously.

The only thing we haven't used yet is the plate.  And that's because I was lazy and forgot to wash it.  One of the coolest things about this plate... it is dishwasher safe, microwave safe, oven safe, and freezer safe.  You just never know when you might need to toss this in the oven or freezer?!  I love the fact that it is silicone and you can just wash it and toss it in a bag.  I'm guessing this will be our go-to travel plate. Because it is so light and easy to clean.

All-in-all I'd say that the February Citrus Lane box was a success!  We've read that new book at least 10 times so far, so I'd say that's our favorite part this time.  It won't be long before our March box arrives. I hope the theme is spring-y!!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to sign up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd like it! I cannot even count how many times we've read that new book. And it is a good sized book, very sturdy. I have been impressed by how nice the items are...great quality and I really do think you and Lu would like it!

    ReplyDelete