Tuesday, February 4, 2014

random tuesday ramblings. i could use a nice, warm vacation!

I don't really have anything exciting to talk about today.  It seems like most people are just concerned with the snow storm that's making its way to Indy.  I cannot say that I blame them.  I just want to get out of here before I'm stuck in traffic for hours trying to get home.  So with all that said...here are just a few things I've seen that I'm loving today.
  • First up, how can I convince my husband that we need a vacation. Just the two of us?  I feel like somehow we could squeeze in a little money into a budgeted space so the two of us could run away for a few days... between now and having another babe in the house.  Because let's be real. Once there are two kids in our house, when will we ever be able to afford to leave? ;)  
Until then, I'll look at old photos from our 2nd anniversary trip to Jamaica in 2010...and I'll keep dreaming of the warm sun and hot sand...





  • And this.  Such a wonderful video.  It really motivates me to keep taking videos. Even if it takes me hours to edit.  It will all be worth it!  What a wonderful and beautiful family!!
  • Another random: my current to-do list at home consists of coming up with some sort of house cleaning plan.  I need a plan to follow. We've been working so hard with menu planning, budgeting, etc. and have been sticking to it. Now I need to get my house in order. And I'm totally the nerdy person that would love to have this at home:

source

Thanks for sticking with me and always allowing me to blurt out my thoughts. 
Ugh. I'm honestly still stuck on the whole vacation idea...

Happy Tuesday!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment