Tuesday, July 1, 2014

in photos: father's day weekend

only a couple of weeks late but better than never. here's how father's day weekend looked at our house!

these first few... i honestly don't remember what we were doing (other than playing, of course) but i just thought he looked so grown. and the sunlight makes me so happy.


friday night we went to the park for a little summer concert, orange sno cone and lots of fun!


(the next time we decide to do this, we are totally bringing a cooler, a picnic dinner and beverages. we were practically the only ones that didn't do that. i don't know what we were thinking!)






if you look right in the center of these photos (the one above and the one below, directly under the sun... there are my boys! todd is such a good daddy for chasing jackson all over the place. that boy is full of energy and then some!)



and look at that... i do exist in some photos!  i was "running" home with my super hero. <3


sunday afternoon we went to see todd's soccer game.  jackson was the happiest and cuddliest boy that day. and i didn't mind one. little. bit.


i love this crazy, crazy boy!


i just love this series. i cannot get enough.  there are probably some of my favorite photos of him.  when did my boy really start growing up?!


my.favorite.


ha.


and that was our father's day weekend. i just love those boys. how in the world did i get so dang lucky?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashlye!! I found your blog because you follow me on BlogLovin (My Mostly Healthy Life)... I'm definitely going to follow you, but I'm wondering if you could follow my new blog on BlogLovin'... I'm gradually phasing my followers to my new blog... so this would really help!! Thanks so much girl! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12498937 is the link... I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete