Wednesday, July 2, 2014

9 years ago.

if you follow me on facebook, you've probably already seen this so my apologies. i just wanted to document this for myself just one more time ;)

9 years ago, one of my best and oldest friends convinced me to meet up with her at a bar for drinks with her and some of her friends from work. i was already in my pjs so it took some major convincing since leaving the house would require me changing clothes.  i'm not sure what finally convinced me, but i changed my clothes and out of the house i went.

it was then that i met her friend from work, todd. and to be honest with you, the rest is history. july 2nd holds special meaning for me. that day changed my life forever in the best ways possible.  as sappy as it sounds, i am forever thankful for the events of that day.  look at the wonderful life i've been given... just think... if i hadn't been so convinced and decided to stay home in my pjs...

life is pretty good, huh?!

enjoy this little gem...


this was taken in august 2005 when todd met my family for the first time. 
we were celebrating my 22nd birthday.  (gosh, we were just babies!)
we all knew that he was a keeper!


0 comments:

Post a Comment