Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday is the best day.

Hello my friends.  Not much time to stay and chat...  I actually left work early today in preparation of our family photos this evening.  I'm getting ready to shut down the computer and sit myself up on the bathroom counter and (attempt to) do my makeup.  Won't that be fun showing up to preschool with more makeup on than anyone has ever seen you wear?

Seriously, it's for the pictures and I'll do whatever I gotta do!

Please keep your fingers crossed that this sweet one will behave and be the cutest thing you've ever seen.  He's pretty well trained with the camera so I don't imagine he'll have any issues with that part!  And it's off to a farm we go.  I am seriously so excited.

Stayed tuned for photos of a baby wearing a tie.  It might make your day.  It would mine.

Happy Friday, have the most fabulous weekend. 


p.s. although some posts are short and sweet...did I really blog 5 days in a row?  Okay thanks. I'll be patting myself on the back now.  Again...so excited.  Happy Friday....yay!



0 comments:

Post a Comment