Thursday, March 7, 2013

the last of the snow days

I don't know about everyone else but I'm ready for spring to finally, finally get here.  Not that our winter has been horrible, I'm just ready to be able to go outside for a walk without having to bundle up, find mittens and hats, etc.  Although we are so very ready for spring to be here, we were able to enjoy a few minutes outside to soak in the very last bit (hopefully) of winter by playing in the snow.  Jackson would stay outside in the snow all day if we'd let him. I even taught him how to taste it... which he just kept doing.  :) I am just glad we were able to enjoy our last snowfall and cold weather.  By Saturday it should be in the 50's, hooray!  Here are a few (ha) photos from our last snow adventures.

Here are the photos from when the snow started falling during the evening of March 5th.  We decided it would be fun to walk down to the mailbox and enjoy the lovely snow shower.  It was a hit!  





I know there are quite a few of these, but they seriously make me laugh. I wonder where this kid gets his over-the-top smile from?! I should really try to smile more like a normal human being.  I'll start practicing...





And next are the photos from March 6th when we actually got all bundled up and played out in the snow for a bit.  There aren't many things cuter than a tiny man in a snow suit with a cute hat and mittens! Oh and those tiny boots...




 











His first taste of snow.

I'm not sure why, but I think he liked it.

Just got hit with a snowball... and loved it.
Snow fall photos....before and after. I wish I could say that I will be sad to see the white stuff go.  But I won't!




And a final photo to leave you with.  Self timer in action.  Jackson was obviously really interested in having his photo taken with me.  Oh well, until next time!



0 comments:

Post a Comment