Friday, August 29, 2014

friday favorites: things i'm loving.

it has been a minute since i've talked about things that i love.  and this week i feel as though i've fallen hard for a few things around the internet.  oh the internet. what did we ever do without you?!

let me start with my favorite of the favorites.

this video.  year 4.
and please be aware that i do not even know this family and i swear i don't love them in a creepy way, but i love the way they document their lives, especially the lives of their children. it inspires me to be a good mom and an adventurous mom.  it makes me want to take jackson to new places and watch his face as he has all of these new life experiences. yesterday they released the year 4 video for their son, boone.  i've now seen every single yearly video (i've been a long-time blog follower since i discovered their photography back in my "i wish i was a professional photographer" days) and i've also seen the one year video for their sweet daughter, crew.  

with all of that said, please, watch this video.

(the below is the image from the beginning of the video. to watch it, click on the link above. i promise you will not regret it!)

 
these are some of the most beautifully done videos. the sweetest too. i cannot get enough.  now i need to finish jackson's year two video. seeing as though in less than 2 months we'll already need to start and finish his year three video. oops.

i really just love following this lovely lady. she is so full of positive energy and light.  and she's pretty stinking cute. and... i'm totally obsessed with her hair. can you blame me?!


next up... this print. again. a little bit obsessed with it. and it has recently arrived at our home and I think I'll add it to our gallery wall upstairs. i'm sure that it will fit in nicely and i'm sure that i have a spare frame around my house somewhere (right Ally?!  side note: my little sister said this last weekend, that our house contains more frames hanging around than any other house she's ever been to and that pretty soon we'll run out of wall space. sounds like a challenge to me! ;) ) anyway... back to the print...

print available in the three little numbers shop.
next favorite. donuts.

i found this project in my blog feed and it has inspired me to diy my own donut photo. i've bought and photographed (and eaten) the donuts, now all i need to do is print out a picture and frame it up. delicious.

via a beautiful mess blog. love, love, love this blog!!!
another favorite: organization.  i came across this new blog (a bowl full of lemons) and i cannot stop looking at all of their organization.  every. single. room. and most of all, i want my garage to be this neat and tidy!! you have no idea. click through the link to see the full garage organization. you'll be so impressed.  p.s. i've never seen anyone use so many storage bins/tubs in my life. and i love it.

click here to see the full post on garage organization. you will not be disappointed!

that's probably enough for one friday, huh? i have a few other things that i am loving so i'll save those for another post. maybe next friday?

what are you loving these days? sharing is caring so please tell me. i'd love to check it out! 

happy friday and happy labor day weekend to you all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment